At O:live Boutique Hotel we are committed to making our website accessible to everyone, which is why we are working diligently to ensure it meets ADA standards, including a level AA conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. O:live Boutique Hotel is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities. With respect to the Hotel's websites, we strive to provide digital content that is accessible to all users. We are actively working to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our websites, including through training of our personnel, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
While we understand that the current site has its limitations, be assured that we are working to fix them as soon as possible. If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, please contact us. To enable us to assist you, please make sure to provide us with your contact information and a brief description of the problem you encountered.
Phone – 787-705-9994
Email – email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The staff at O:live Boutique Hotel is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all our guests, including those with disabilities can have an enjoyable and safe stay. Please call the hotel 787-705-9994, if you have any special accommodation needs.
The following areas are accessible:
- Entrance to lobby is on ground floor, through the restaurant.
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible meeting space
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible guest room Gran Cru Suite
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Braille elevator
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Lowered buttons in elevators
- Lowered emergency evacuation instructions
- Parking area
- Route from the hotel to our restaurant Sage Italian Steakhouse and our sister property O:LV Fifty Five and the areas where food and beverages are sold (Raya Restaurant, ARYA rooftop)
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestroom
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the elevators area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room
- Service support animals welcome
- Strobe alarms
- Valet parking
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways & public areas
- Hotel employees will read menus and other printed/visual information to guests who are blind/low vision
Information about our accessible guest rooms
Rooms designated as mobility accessible have features for guests with mobility disabilities, including, but not limited to:
- Roll-in shower, tub with grab bars, or transfer shower (specific bathing fixture type is indicated for each room)
- Lowered light switches and thermostats
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Toilets with grab bars
- Accessible vanity
- Accessible routes to all parts of the room
- Roll-in showers
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
- Bedroom doors at least 32 inches wide (812mm)
Rooms designated as hearing accessible have features for guests who are deaf or hard of hearing, including visual alarms.
Call O:live Boutique Hotel at 787-705-9994 should you have further questions about accessibility.